PROMOTION COUPON DISCLAIMERS
- Coupon values are as specified on the coupon.
- Present your coupon to an associate at the time of payment and you will receive your discount.
- Limit of one coupon per person or per party.
- Coupons are intended for single use only.
- Coupons are redeemable only at Fun Park Amusement Center. Coupons may be limited to one specific location; please check your coupon to verify which location the coupon applies to.
- You cannot use your coupon in conjunction with any other sales discounts or promotional offers unless the specific terms relating to that specific coupon you have states that you can combine the coupon with other offers.
- Coupons will expire on the date specified in the specific terms, or before subject to availability. You cannot use the coupon after this date.
- Coupons have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We are not responsible if your coupon is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the coupon at any time.
- Copying, selling and re-posting of coupon is prohibited and constitutes fraud.
- Voucher values are as specified on the voucher.
- Present your voucher to an associate at the time of use.
- Limit of one voucher per person.
- Vouchers are redeemable only at Fun Park Amusement Center. Vouchers may be limited to one specific location; please check your voucher to verify which location the voucher applies to.
- Vouchers will expire on the date specified in the specific terms, or before subject to availability. You cannot use the voucher after this date.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash and are valid for a single transaction only.
- Management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
- We are not responsible if your voucher is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed in order to purchase gift cards.
- Vouchers are not applicable for online purchase.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions of sale from time to time including to reflect changes affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions unless any change to those policies or these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority.
PRIVACY AND TERMS
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for funparkcanada.ca. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy admission, socks or book parties from us, you must provide contact information and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from children (minors younger than 13). If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately via email.